Presented by the Catalyst Business Alliance and Pembina Institute
The Catalyst Business Alliance and Pembina Institute present a B.C. election forum featuring candidates from the three major political parties. The topic is climate change, business, and B.C.’s economic future.
Following opening statements, a panel of B.C. business leaders will put questions to the candidates. We will also take questions from the audience.
Update: The forum has ended. Please watch the recording below.
Watch the video recording
- George Heyman, B.C. NDP (Vancouver-Fairview)
- Peter Milobar, B.C. Liberal Party (Kamloops-North Thompson)
- Adam Olsen, B.C. Green Party (Saanich North and the Islands)
- Patrick Nangle, CEO, Modo Co-operative
- Anna Stukas, vice president, business development, Carbon Engineering
- Julia Balabanowicz, director, government relations, Innergex Renewable Energy
- Chris Heysel, environmental impact lead, Arc’teryx
Moderator: Karen Tam Wu, cochair, Catalyst Business Alliance
Spread the word
- Share this event on Facebook
- Join the conversation on Twitter: #BCClimateVote
- Link to this event: pembina.org/BCElectionForum
The Catalyst Business Alliance is a network of Canadian companies working together to champion strong climate and energy policy, and the creation of a resilient economy.
The Pembina Institute is a non-profit think-tank that works to advance a prosperous clean energy future for Canada through credible policy solutions that support communities, the economy, and a safe climate. We have offices in Vancouver, Calgary, Edmonton, Ottawa, and Toronto.