Presented by the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade — March 2, 2020
The Catalyst Business Coalition was pleased to be an event sponsor for Climate Action and Business, the first event of the Greater Vancouver Board of Trade’s Sustainability Series.
The event featured businesses in our region that are champions for the environment, and explored the role business is playing in mitigating climate change and how being socially conscious can lead to a competitive edge. Catalyst member companies Arc’teryx Equipment, Nature’s Path Foods, and Vancity were represented among the featured speakers.
- The Honourable Jonathan Wilkinson, Minister of Environment and Climate Change, Government of Canada
- Christine Bergeron, Chief Member Services Officer, Member Experience & Community Engagement, Vancity
- Drummond Lawson, Chief of Staff to the President (senior leader of sustainability), Arc’teryx Equipment Inc.
- Daniel O’Brien, Partner, Sustainable Business Solutions, PwC Canada
- Jyoti Stephens, VP, Mission and Strategy, Nature’s Path Foods
- Michael Meneer, President & CEO, Pacific Salmon Foundation